Houston Property Management
We Manage Your Houston Property While You Manage Your Life.
Easy as PIE - PROFESSIONAL, INTEGRITY, EXPERTISE
PROFESSIONAL property managers - full time, not part time, involved in the industry, with professional and active memberships, and earned property management specific designations.
INTEGRITY that we will not waiver on. Always above board, always honest with our clients, whether the news is good or bad.
EXPERTISE over decades that allows us to handle your property and anything that comes up. We don't have to figure it out - we have been there and done that.
Why choose us as your Texas City property manager?
Having a successful Texas City rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Texas City property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Free Rental Analysis
Owner or Renter?
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
Texas City Real Estate Investing
Texas City, Texas, positioned along the southwest shoreline of Galveston Bay, distinguishes itself as a strategic hub for industrial, maritime, and real estate development within the Greater Houston area. Its rich industrial heritage, combined with a strong commitment to community and economic development, makes Texas City a focal point for investors looking to leverage the advantages of a coastal city with deep-rooted economic foundations.
- Industrial and Commercial Investments: Texas City's economy is anchored by one of the largest deepwater ports in the United States, its petrochemical complexes, and the Texas City Dike, one of the longest man-made fishing piers in the world. These assets provide a stable foundation for investments in industrial, logistics, and commercial sectors, offering high potential returns on investment.
- Residential Real Estate: The city’s residential sector offers a mix of affordable housing options, from waterfront properties to suburban single-family homes. The demand for housing is driven by the city's workforce needs and its attractiveness to retirees and families seeking a coastal lifestyle with urban conveniences.
- Revitalization and Development Projects: Texas City has been focusing on revitalization projects and the development of new amenities, including recreational parks, shopping centers, and waterfront attractions. These developments not only enhance the quality of life for residents but also increase the appeal of real estate investments in the area.
2023 Key Statistics:
- Population Growth: Texas City has seen a moderate population increase in 2023, with a growth rate of approximately 1.2%, bringing the population to around 50,000. This steady growth signals a sustained interest in the city's lifestyle and economic opportunities.
- Economic Strength: The city boasts a strong industrial base, with the Port of Texas City playing a significant role in the local and regional economy. In 2023, the port facilitated trade and logistics operations that contributed significantly to the city’s economic output.
- Real Estate Market Dynamics: The average property value in Texas City increased by about 4% in 2023, reflecting a healthy real estate market. This growth is supported by ongoing industrial development and an influx of new residents and businesses.
- Infrastructure Investments: Significant investments in infrastructure, including road improvements, port expansions, and utility upgrades, have been made to support Texas City's growth. These enhancements bolster the city's attractiveness for new businesses and real estate development.
Texas City represents a compelling blend of industrial might and coastal charm, offering diverse opportunities for real estate investment. The city's strategic location, coupled with its commitment to economic development and community enhancement, positions Texas City as an attractive option for those looking to invest in a vibrant and growing part of Texas. Whether the interest lies in industrial, commercial, or residential real estate, Texas City offers a promising landscape for investment, backed by solid economic indicators and a vision for future growth.
Areas We Serve
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands
- Missouri City
- Houston Heights
- Harris County
- Jersey Village
- Medical Center
- Spring Branch
- Energy Corridor
- League City
- Texas City
- Deer Park
- Lake Houston