Tenant/Agent Documents & Forms
The following documents and forms are available in PDF format for our tenants and prospective tenants and/ or their agents. Please click a document or form name to download it.
- Tenant Rental Application This is the link to our online application. EACH applicant and co-applicant 18 years or older must submit a separate application and applicant information form.
- Tenant Selection Criteria and Applicant Requirements This form is a required part of the rental application and explains our tenant selection criteria and requirements as well as the acceptance and move-in procedures. This form must be signed and submitted along with the rental application.
- Information for Other Brokers This is the form we send to all agents representing prospective tenants. This form contains information about our underwriting, acceptance and move-in procedures, as well as the standard terms required on all our leases.
- Lease Sample is a sample of the lease that we use for all of our tenants and includes the most common addenda including many of the other forms on this page. Please click HERE for a video explanation of the paragraphs and terms of the lease.
- Information About Brokerage Services This is a sample of the Information About Brokerage Services form required on all our leases. This form fulfills a Texas law requirement regarding real estate licensees.
- Lead-Based Paint Addendum This addendum is required on all leases where the leased home was built before 1978.
- Pet Agreement Sample This is a sample of the pet agreement that we use for all leases that have pets. We do not accept real large dogs or dogs considered dangerous (rottweiler, pit bull, etc.) on any of our leases.
- Landlords Rules & Regulations This required addendum is part of all our leases and includes the specifics of day to day dealings between TRS and the tenant including how to contact us, how to pay rent, how to report repairs, etc.
- Agreement Between Brokers for Residential Leases This form is required before an agent can receive a fee for renting a home for us. The offered fee on the form is for a 12 month or longer lease. The offered fee for a shorter lease (rare) would be prorated with a minimum of 25.00%. We do not pay Renewal or Sales Fees on normal leases. This form is not required until an applicant is accepted.
- Inventory and Condition Form This required addendum is attached to each lease to enable both parties to have a fair representation of the condition of the Property at move-in and move-out.
- Tenant Intent to Vacate This form is used by the Tenant when they want to move in order to povide the proper notice to the Landlord.
- On-Line Payments This brochure explains our on-line rent payment system for tenants that desire to pay their rent by e-check or credit card instead of having to pay rent by personal check, cashiers' check, or money order.
All documents are provided in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer, click here to download it free of charge.