Why Rent From Us
Terra Residential Services, Inc. CRMC® provides first class rental home management in the Houston area, including Houston, Humble, Katy, Spring, Sugar Land, and Tomball. We offer a broad range of properties for rent, such as single-family homes, townhomes, condos, duplexes, fourplexes, and other multi-plexes. If you are looking for a Houston area home to rent, Terra Residential has a property for you.
One of the most important decisions you can make when deciding on a rental home is "Who is your landlord?" Terra Residential Services, Inc. CRMC® (TRS) has been in business since 1990 and has rented to and managed leases for literally thousands of tenants just like you. We pride ourselves in being the most knowledgeable, courteous and customer service-oriented property management company in the area. Our company works very hard to out-compete individual landlords and provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- All of our properties are ready when you move in. We use insured professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is rent ready before you move in.
- We provide you the ability to request repairs online through a simple online form.
- Our phones are answered 24 hours a day to handle your emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- We make paying your rent easy by accepting multiple online options.
- Our office hours are 9 AM -- 12 PM and 1 PM -- 5 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding normal holidays. For after hours, we have a mail slot in our suite door.
- All the maintenance contractors sent to your home are insured professionals who must meet strict standards set by us. Many have been giving our tenants excellent service for many years.
- When you sign your lease, you have the opportunity (and are encouraged) to schedule a personal meeting with a property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our Property Managers are licensed real estate professionals through the Texas Real Estate Commission, are members of the Houston Association of REALTORS®, and are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Our Company is licensed thru the Texas Real Estate Commission and maintains membership in the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Houston (BBB), and is the only Houston Company that has earned the Certified Residential Management Company designation through the National Association of Residential Property Managers.
We hope by providing all the services above that you will recognize that a good landlord can make all the difference in your rental experience.