Resident Benefit Package
The Terra Residential Services, Inc. Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide protection and convenience to our tenants. Due to the volume of services offered, we can package these items together at a much lower rate than if we were to charge for each separately. Therefore, all tenants are automatically enrolled and there is no opt out option (other than for properly providing proof of proper insurance coverage). The TRS Resident Benefit Package will be billed as one monthly charge and due with your rent payment. Current price is $45.95 per month.
Your Resident Benefit Package currently includes the following features:
- Air Filter Delivery. Every 60 days we will ship air filters to your door to ensure lease compliance, clean air, and help reduce your utility bills by 5-15%. If your home has media filters, those would be shipped quarterly.
- $1M Identity Protection. Backed by AIG, includes monitoring and a dedicated Identity Restoration Specialist
- Resident Rewards Program. Includes cash, giftcards, and exclusive discounts.
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline with Live Phone Support. Benefit: You can reach a live person after hours for emergency maintenance concerns by simply calling our main phone line.
- Home Buying Assistance. We can help you get there.
- Online Payments Benefit: You have 24/7 access to our online payment service that offers free ACH or e-check payment options. You can also set up auto-draft payments. Convenience charges would apply if you choose to pay with credit or debit cards.
- Maintenance Portal. You have 24/7 access to our Maintenance Portal to submit maintenance requests which allows direct communication with our vendors to coordinate appointments and increases response time enabling faster and more thorough repairs.
- Credit Building. We report every rent payment to all 3 credit bureaus so you build credit.
- Renters Insurance. A-rated carrier providing $100,000 in Liability and $10,000 in Contents.
- Utilities Concierge Setup. We have a utilities concierge service to assist in having all your utilities connected prior to your move in day. This includes assisting with electric, gas, water, cable, alarm, internet, and even moving truck service setup.
- Move In Inventory Report App. Benefit: Incoming tenants receive access to an online smartphone app that catalogs the condition of the home at move in and helps protect your security deposit by avoiding deposit disputes after move out.
- Vetted Vendor Network. Everyone who services your home is screened to exceed our standards for insurance, licensing, and professionalism for the job.
- Annual Property Visits. Once a year we will schedule a visit for us to come check on the property to ensure lease compliance and any deferred maintenance that you may not have already requested.
- One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. We will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee. ($50 limit)
- One Time Reduced Late Payment Charge. We will grant a one-time reduction of your late fee by $40 if paid the same day that the late fee is applied to your account. This can only be used once every 12 months. ($40 limit)