We Pay Management Referrals!
We Buy Management Accounts!
- Do you really want to manage homes, or do you just want to protect it for the future sale?
- Do you ignore management calls simply because you do not have a quality property manager to refer your prospects?
- Do you want to get relieved of the management headaches but don't know how?
- Do you want to make more money with less hassle?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions we can help you!
- We pay REALTORS® for Property Management Referrals
- Refer either prospects callers or existing accounts - we'll handle the rest!
- Refer non-performing sales listings!
- We protect our referrals by referring any future sales back so you.
Your client will receive the best property management services available, allowing you to do what you do best - sell real estate!
- 30 Years Property Management Experience
- Property Management is our FOCUS, not a sideline.
- Terra Residential Services, Inc. CRMC® is Houston's first Certified Residential Management Company
- All Property Managers are licensed real estate agents and professional REALTORS®
- All Property Managers are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®)
- Broker is a NARPM® National Past President
- Broker holds the Master Property Manager (MPM®) Designation
- Broker and Senior Property Manager holds the Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation
- Broker holds the Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI®) Designation
- Broker and Senior Property Manager hold the Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) Certification
- Broker and Senior Property Manager hold the Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM) Designation
- Broker is the TAR Public Policy Property Management Vice Chair for 2014-2016, the TAR Property Management Committee Chair for 2011 and the TAR Property Management and Leasing Forms Task Force since 2005.
If you would like more information, or to discuss management transfers and/or referrals, please contact us at (713) 895-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leasing our Homes
We want to make your showing and leasing of our homes as easy and rewarding as possible. Our listings are updated daily (Monday through Friday) on both MLS and our website, and all our showings and appointments are coordinated through Centralized Showing Service (CSS). Their number is 713-977-7469. We have 2 documents on our Tenant/Agent Documents & Forms page that we would like you to review before having your prospect submit an application. Please print out the Tenant Selection Criteria and Applicant Requirements and the Information for Other Brokers forms. These contain all the tenant selection criteria and requirements that the applicant must have and the information we need from them, as well as the requirements for the standard fill in blanks on the lease form and our procedures and timelines from the submitting of the application to the move in - and to you receiving your commission check.
All documents are provided in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer, click here to download it free of charge.