Houston Property Management
We Manage Your Houston Property While You Manage Your Life.
Easy as PIE - PROFESSIONAL, INTEGRITY, EXPERTISE
PROFESSIONAL property managers - full time, not part time, involved in the industry, with professional and active memberships, and earned property management specific designations.
INTEGRITY that we will not waiver on. Always above board, always honest with our clients, whether the news is good or bad.
EXPERTISE over decades that allows us to handle your property and anything that comes up. We don't have to figure it out - we have been there and done that.
Why choose us as your Stafford property manager?
Having a successful Stafford rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Stafford property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Free Rental Analysis
Owner or Renter?
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
Stafford Real Estate Investing
Stafford is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. The city is mostly in Fort Bend County, with a small portion in Harris County. As of the 2010 census, Stafford's population was 17,693, up from 15,681 at the 2000 census. Source From Wikipedia