Having a successful rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Pasadena property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
GET YOUR FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS TODAY!
How Much Rent for Your Investment?
Enter your rental property address below and get your free report in minutes!
Value for Your Pasadena
Into Current Pasadena Market
Cashflow from Monthly
Explore What We Do
As your Pasadena Property Manager
Marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize return.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle every aspect of getting your investment rented in the shortest time possible.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account.
We conduct inspections upon move-in and move-out and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner.
With our detailed financial reporting tools and online owner portal, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will re-rent the property promptly.
Loved By Our Clients
We Do More Than Just Collect the Rent!
We are not just "rent collectors", we are Pasadena property managers, and we
earn our fees each month.
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Pasadena is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city's population is 149,043, making it the seventeenth most populous city in the state of Texas, as well as the second-largest city in Harris County.
The area was founded in 1893 by John H. Burnett of Galveston, who named the area after Pasadena, California, because of the perceived lush vegetation. The Pasadena Volunteer Fire Department is the largest of all volunteer municipal fire departments in the United States. Source From Wikipedia