Houston Property Management
We Manage Your Houston Property While You Manage Your Life.
Easy as PIE - PROFESSIONAL, INTEGRITY, EXPERTISE
PROFESSIONAL property managers - full time, not part time, involved in the industry, with professional and active memberships, and earned property management specific designations.
INTEGRITY that we will not waiver on. Always above board, always honest with our clients, whether the news is good or bad.
EXPERTISE over decades that allows us to handle your property and anything that comes up. We don't have to figure it out - we have been there and done that.
Why choose us as your Kingwood property manager?
Having a successful Kingwood rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Kingwood property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Free Rental Analysis
Owner or Renter?
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
Kingwood Real Estate Investing
Making Kingwood your home is known as the livable forest, the pine trees create a canopy over the hustle and bustle of the city. Lake Houston allows weekenders to fish, kayak or jet around on the water in their boats. Miles and miles of trails throughout the subdivisions for hiking or biking. Tucked in the middle of the forest is the Kingwood Country club, with an amazing 18 hole golf course known as one of the Top 100 golf courses in Texas, several years in a row. Kingwood Town Center is the place for shopping, along with events, restaurants and night life for the area. With the newest in toll roads coming through, Kingwood is expanding with newer shopping centers further north, along with newer and upper end subdivisions that will complement the more established neighborhoods. Commuting is a cinch from Kingwood, you can be in Downtown Houston in a short time for work or for play. But why leave when there is so much to do in Kingwood!