Houston Property Management
We Manage Your Houston Property While You Manage Your Life.
Easy as PIE - PROFESSIONAL, INTEGRITY, EXPERTISE
PROFESSIONAL property managers - full time, not part time, involved in the industry, with professional and active memberships, and earned property management specific designations.
INTEGRITY that we will not waiver on. Always above board, always honest with our clients, whether the news is good or bad.
EXPERTISE over decades that allows us to handle your property and anything that comes up. We don't have to figure it out - we have been there and done that.
Why choose us as your Richmond property manager?
Having a successful Richmond rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Richmond property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Free Rental Analysis
Owner or Renter?
We Do More Than Just Collect the Rent!
We are not just "rent collectors", we are Richmond property managers, and we earn our fees each month.
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
Richmond Real Estate Investing
Richmond is a city in Fort Bend County, Texas, United States. It is the county seat, and is located within the Houston–Richmond–Sugar Land metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. census, the city population was 11,679.
The wealthiest neighborhood, as of 2003, in Richmond is Hillcrest. Winston Terrace, another neighborhood, had its first houses built in 1940. Construction increased around the end of World War II. Most of the houses were built between 1940 and 1965. Source: Wikipedia