Houston Property Management
We Manage Your Houston Property While You Manage Your Life.
Easy as PIE - PROFESSIONAL, INTEGRITY, EXPERTISE
PROFESSIONAL property managers - full time, not part time, involved in the industry, with professional and active memberships, and earned property management specific designations.
INTEGRITY that we will not waiver on. Always above board, always honest with our clients, whether the news is good or bad.
EXPERTISE over decades that allows us to handle your property and anything that comes up. We don't have to figure it out - we have been there and done that.
Why choose us as your Fairfield property manager?
Having a successful Fairfield rental property requires a lot of time, effort, experience and knowledge.
Let us save you that time, effort and frustration that comes with gaining that experience. As a full service Fairfield property management company, our team is responsible for taking care of all aspects of managing your rental(s).
Free Rental Analysis
Owner or Renter?
We Do More Than Just Collect the Rent!
We are not just "rent collectors", we are Fairfield property managers, and we earn our fees each month.
- Our Property Managers are Involved in the Profession Through Education & Designations
- We Perform Multiple Walk Thru’s of our Homes, Before, During and After the Make Ready
- We Coordinate Vendors for Routine Maintenance and Preventative Maintenance
- We Offer Monthly HVAC Filter Service and Annual HVAC Inspections
- We Maintain HOA Contact for all Communications and Annual/Monthly Payments
- Thorough Tenant Screening to Prevent Evictions/Turnovers
- We Provide Detailed Monthly Statements to Owners by Email
- We Personally Contact all Tenants with Balances on a Weekly Basis
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
See What Our Clients Have To Say.
Fairfield Real Estate Investing
Fairfield is a city in Freestone County, Texas, United States. The population was 2,951 at the 2010 census, down from 3,094 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Freestone County and was founded as such in 1851. Interstate 45 passes through the west side of the city, leading north 88 miles (142 km) to Dallas and south 152 miles (245 km) to Houston. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.4 square miles.
The city is served by the Fairfield Independent School District. Navarro College offers year-round classes at their Navarro College Career & Technical Center at Fairfield campus for undergraduate and graduate students. The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Fairfield has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps. Source From Wikipedia